X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M118 in stock

If anyone is interested.

https://www.sgammo.com/product/308-w...pbt-military-m

Target sports USA is advertising it at $440 shipped/500.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/fede...-p-108934.aspx

Guy on the hide was selling it at $417/500 shipped week or two ago. He was taking from blue drums he got direct from LC.

Picked up 1K of them.

Expecting these shoot good but not FGMM 175 good.

Wonder what is causing the flood on the market?
    Last edited by pmclaine; 05-16-2020, 07:04 AM.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I saw those too. I preferred the packaging of the sgammo since they were boxed and in cans. I’ll shoot some but probably keep one can just to have. Plenty of fgmm in the closet to shoot. I will say part of me was super jealous of the guy with drums of it. Made me feel pretty inadequate. :-)

Comment

How do you find its accuracy compared to 175 FGMM?

Id like to get a few sub $200 cases of 175 FGMM on hand - its old reliable.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

For my m40’s I’ve been shooting 7.62x51 175gr fgmm and been super happy. The take off barrel on my a5 loves those. I haven’t shot the M118LR. I bought 2
          cans from the link above and they showed up today. Haven’t even opened the cans yet, though.

just felt I should have some ‘correct’ ammo for the collection. I am going to open one can and try it out, though.

I have a bunch of 308 fgmm but have never put a round in one of my m40’s. Just been using the 7.62 batches.

Comment

Originally posted by John Nors View Post
            For my m40’s I’ve been shooting 7.62x51 175gr fgmm and been super happy. The take off barrel on my a5 loves those. I haven’t shot the M118LR. I bought 2
            cans from the link above and they showed up today. Haven’t even opened the cans yet, though.

just felt I should have some ‘correct’ ammo for the collection. I am going to open one can and try it out, though.

I have a bunch of 308 fgmm but have never put a round in one of my m40’s. Just been using the 7.62 batches.

Thank you!

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
            X