Stock modifications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock modifications

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...Dep Taylor not only makes sweet M40 stocks, he also makes/installs adjustable cheek rests and L.O.P. spacer systems in either polymer or anodized 6061 aluminum.
    He just worked on a Grayboe Renegade stock for me and it turned out excellent! Now that the rifle fits me properly I have noticed my groups are much more consistent : )
    https://taylorprecisioneng.com/t/gra...le-cheek-riser

I see a nice sling, a nice stock, and the end of a nice scope. Is there more to that rifle.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Its my Vudoo V-22, 22lr trainer: Ron Brown sling, of course : ) and an SWFA SS 3-15x42.

Click image for larger version

Name:	v22 range.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	267.7 KB
ID:	34932

Comment

Awesome.

I was shooting my Springfield M2/Unertl combo yesterday on the 15 shot 1/2 inch dot drill targets at 50 yards.

I scared more dots than I was able to send to dot hell.

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

That thing is bad ass. How do you like the Grayboe stock?

Comment

• deltawiskey
            deltawiskey commented
            Editing a comment
            The stock itself is a lot nicer than I was expecting, its very similar to the McMillan on my A-5.
            It was in desperate need of the longer LOP and an adjustable cheek modification though, if you get one you may as well plan on having to do them...
            DW

DW,

thanks for showing the stock off!

Here are a couple others that I have done and then a quick pic of my V-22 with 2 40X 22lr conversions of mine.

I am still working on the stock for it and I have a PST 5-25 gen2 on it now.

Comment

Beautiful work!

Comment

Working...
            X