No announcement yet.

Trigger jobs?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes...tried it in 3 actions and with two separate bolts in the m40 build. One ptg and one factory. Was some variance but nothing crazy.

Comment

Comment

Hello I have a new trigger adjustment screw I will give you Remington M24 extra parts kit has one I would try this before sending the trigger out to be fixed if that doesn't work I will replace the M24 trigger with another one I have. Pm your address and I will mail it out tomorrow thank you ,geoff3
        Last edited by geoff3; 04-03-2018, 05:34 PM.

Comment

Hey Geoff! No worries im just going to have this guy work his magic. I kind of want to test him before I potentially swap all my other triggers to walkers

wasnt going to name you and don't blame you at all. It works... Just not as light as i MYSELF would like. Still appreciate you giving me a good deal on all the parts! They have gotten me in the top 10 in some national events and just this past weekend won a shootout between ROs! The A5 config is still extreamly capable and one of my favorites to shoot!

Comment

Hello I am happy to help forum members and stand behind everything I sell trade etc ,and your doing good in your matches and thats great I remember you telling about the matches keep us dated I cannot get to the range because of work and weather ,when you find out what the problem is let me know so I can go through the rest of my triggers make sure they are all working correctly thank you geoff3

Comment

Working...
            X