• Firing up the $10K collectible...

Lot 1626: Colt - Government

Sold for

Click image for larger version

Name:	1626.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	30270

Mine wasnt as expensive but its a great shooter. My mechanics have me holding at 3 oclock to get center hits. Great shooting 1911.

Name:	P9307592.JPG
Size:	4.18 MB
ID:	30271

Name:	P9307593.JPG
Size:	4.39 MB
ID:	30272

50 rounds fired. All but 3 in the 6 inch circle from about 15 yards. Ill take it. Disregard the .30 caliber holes, just trying to help the environment by recycling targets and return earth metal to the environment.

Name:	P9307594.JPG
Size:	1.70 MB
ID:	30273

I just wish I had of kept the box mine came in instead of throwing it away
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

You're one of "us" and you threw the box away?

that box may end up exceeding the value of the pistol!

Comment

box and certification letter
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

gonna get it chromed next week.

Comment

maybe engrave it with a big penis atop the slide with scrolls and shit.

Im gonna own it....like a boss

Comment

Going to get my dremel out to polish the ramp now though.

Comment

Sweet. Go gold inlay in the scroll work. Go big or go home!

Get rid of those grips too. Mother of pearl is where it's at!

Comment

Working...
              X