Gen 4 in progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gen 4 in progress

Here are some bench shots of a Gen 4 that is just about ready for test and function.
    KC
    843-267-3773
    www.kcskustomcreations.com

Here is the finished product.
    KC
    843-267-3773
    www.kcskustomcreations.com

Comment

• deltawiskey
      deltawiskey commented
      Editing a comment
      Outstanding!!
      DW

KC,

That is beautiful as always.

Do you recommend shok buffs in all .45's.

Im not a heavy user of my 1911s but over time the rounds fired add up and I intend to keep any 1911 I buy forever.

I bought into the idea a shok buff is a possible point of failure, getting chewed up and jamming up a gun, what is your opinion?

If I opened your personal carry 1911 would I find a shok buff?
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• KC's Kustom
      KC's Kustom commented
      Editing a comment
      No I do not recommend shok buffs. But since they were part of the original package I include them to be "historically" correct. I agree completely with your assessment of a shok buff and no you'll never find one in my guns.

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you.

Your concern for accuracy in build is impeccable.

Damn Marines, issuing shok buffs is right up there with requiring the running surfaces of M45A1s be Cerakoted.
Working...
X