RARE Remington bolts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARE Remington bolts

Gents, Hope you're all well, not fighting etc. Anyway, I was going through some 28 year old and useless gear and found something very cool. The top Remington bolt goes to my old USN SEAL pre-Mk13 rifle...it was a spare 300wm bolt, mod and all...cool part is it has NO serial number. The bottom bolt is a .308 bolt the Navy and USMC would get with pre-build Remington actions...again, NO serial number. Quite rare by any standard.

Enjoy,
    Mark
    Attached Files

Seeing as they are "old and useless" I'll take them.......

Very nice!
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

So what other gear have you found?
      DW

Comment

Hummm some gear not really related to this site unfortunately. Some M86 marked ammo from 1986 Crane contract Federal built. Gun parts no would recognize including my sniper scope from Premier reticle. My stuff is too old.

Comment

• deltawiskey
          deltawiskey commented
          Editing a comment
          Old stuff is good stuff!

Originally posted by tridentsix View Post
        Gun parts no would recognize including my sniper scope from Premier reticle. My stuff is too old.

Oldies but Goodies.

Lets play "Stump the Forum"

Post up the pics and tell us what you can without having to kill us please.
        Last edited by pmclaine; 05-13-2018, 07:20 AM.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
        X