03 on 04

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 on 04

Celebrating 04 with an 03 firing cartridges that have knocked American enemies stiff since 06.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7048004.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	36948

Cold bore was top right. Bottom rounds were from an earlier shooting session. Like a blind man trying to get the key in the hole I just couldnt punch that orange circle today........

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7048006.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	36949

Last edited by pmclaine; 07-04-2018, 10:14 PM.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Happy Independence Day, Phil! Sounds like a fun day!

For some reason your photos haven't been showing on my end lately. Just small black boxes with exes. I tried different browsers, too. I know I've been missing out on some good stuff. If someone can help me figure out why, I'd be much obliged.
    You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

Hows that.

Instead of copy/paste I uploaded them.

They were showing up on my computer so I thought you all could see them.

I wont cut corners in the future.

Happy 4th everyone!

Screw the Resistance!
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• SemperFi
        SemperFi commented
        Editing a comment
        The photos show now. She's a real beauty. I thought I was the only one with the photo problem, since no one else was mentioning not seeing them.

• deltawiskey
        deltawiskey commented
        Editing a comment
        I could see them before, but they are much larger pictures now! : )
        DW
    Working...
    X