Sniper Magazine article on the XM2010 - This section needs a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sniper Magazine article on the XM2010 - This section needs a post

Here is an article I found in Sniper Magazine while going thru books and mags last weekend. Save the image to your PC and zoom to read.

Enjoy

What does the cover look like on this one? Is this a new issue mag?

Comment

I got excited when I saw "chambered in 30-06". It gave me visions of the CMP eventually having pallet loads of match 30-06 available to us. But than I saw "in 1988".

I cant expand or save on this computer to read full spec. Im assuming this will be .308/.300 Win Mag/ some other variety of .30 cal?
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• MescaBug
        MescaBug commented
        Editing a comment
        Its .300 Win Mag.

• pmclaine
        pmclaine commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you.

Its an older mag from 2011. Here is the cover:

Comment

The XM2010 is a replacement for the M24 that is chambered in 7.62. The XM2010 is chambered in 300WM. Another rifle to add to the build list.

Comment

Working...
        X