Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights SR-25 ER to MK11 Mod 0

Finally changed over my URX II to a FF Ras to start my Mk11 mod 0 Clone

Nice! I want to do the same, but yikes those rails are pricey.

Comment

• echo25mar
      echo25mar commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes the price sucks. I was going to do this years ago but every time I decide to purchase the ff ras no one has one. So next time Operation parts had on I swooped it up. I held off on the front sight and then they discontinued them. I was lucky to find one on ebay at a fraction of the price. Also picked up the pelican case with the pre cutout hard foam.

Just a fun photo....

Comment

• echo25mar
      echo25mar commented
      Editing a comment
      I just came a little...Skunk , are those your toys?

• Skunk
      Skunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, they're not exactly mine. I can't sell them.....

You got anymore pictures. That's one hell of a mix of firearms and equipment. Is that kac nights vision clip on lower left?

Comment

• Skunk
      Skunk commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't think I have any other pics at moment. Can get details of the Mk11 if you need anything.

Yep, PVS26.

Cool project! !!!!! Any updates ? This thread has given me more motivation to do a mk11 build

Comment

Guys, I just picked up a Mk11 Mod 0 upper and it's been well used for sure. I think it's going to need a barrel... Where do I get one? I'm not really up to speed on all the differences in big frame AR's, so when I see stuff about DPMS, Armalite, etc, I'm unsure of which pattern to go with.

Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Pretty sure Armalite does there own thing and DPMS pattern is the "Kleenex" brand everyone else standardized on.

Smith and Wesson went their own way on large frame AR also. Their guns are disposable when you need a barrel change.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

If you go to Facebook and type in Nefarious arms and go to Marvin Pitts page,he has perfect M110 and Mk11 mod 0 barrels

Comment

Comment

Ended up shooting pretty good. The three rounds low right were the first three after a 1round zero. Made a small adjustment up/left and fired five more. Pretty happy with it...

Comment

Working...
              X