X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my.......

Not mine but very desirable...

https://forum.snipershide.com/thread...build.6967794/
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Nice rifle. Not many 30 cal gas gunners out there anymore. May be for sale awhile.

Comment

Plenty of "gas gunners" out here, just not on this site.
      Try the M14 Forum, hundreds of em there, I know......I've been one for years.
      Someone will scoop that beauty up before you know it.

Comment

Might be my bad I assume an original Team stock that singularly would be highly sought. It doesnt really say that though so without COA its just a story.

Plenty of interest here for anything with DNA.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Great offering, the providence stated should help the sale. Most team guns pictured over the years have a M14 selector cut stock.

Comment

There’s more info on the ad in M14forum it’s been for sale a couple weeks. Rifle was part of a win at the 2012 Arkansas high power state championship.

https://m14forum.com/forums.php#/topics/493920

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
            X