Some M80 in the M1A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some M80 in the M1A

Didnt expect much from the 147grn M80 ammo but it ended up not doing bad at all....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1019167.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	1.42 MB
ID:	46671

Name:	P1019169.JPG
Views:	106
Size:	1.72 MB
ID:	46672

Name:	P1019170.JPG
Views:	107
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	46673

Wanted to try out some Junker shooting glasses I was graciously gifted. Hoping whatever correction is in the right eye would by miracle of miracles work for me. I found my regular prescriptions gave me a slightly clearer front sight post. I had a long conversation with the owner of International Shooters Supply. He can get Junker lenses so I hope to soon have these up and running. They are neat lenses as the frames are offset to get your eye in the sweet part of the prescription when shooting rifle.

Name:	P1019171.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	46674
    and the M80 shot up target. Had to make an adjustment 2 MOA up from my FGMM zero. Made an adjustment 1 MOA left, should have gone 2 MOA left. Info for next time Im shooting blammo.....

Name:	P1019172.JPG
Views:	103
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	46675
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Thats a great looking/shooting rifle!
    Thank you for the range report!!
    DW

Comment

I paid $441.00 new for my Springfield Armory M1A , many years ago . It came with bipod , 3 mags , and bayonet , scabbard . My Buddy bought his 3 weeks before me his price was $387.00 . I should have bought 10 of them ! I have put 1000s down the pipe , never one issue . It is the same as my M40 in .308 ,the neck fusion has stopped me from enjoying it as much as years past .This was America’s last true battle rifle .

Comment

Working...
      X