Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark 12 at Weapons Training Battalion, Stone Bay in 2008 (I think)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark 12 at Weapons Training Battalion, Stone Bay in 2008 (I think)

If somebody figures out how to upload PowerPoints and/or PDF files, I have a ton of cool shit, including the USMC PowerPoint for this rifle.Notice the "white box" of Mk-262 Mod-0 5.56mm and the notched Harris swivel bipod.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	MK%2012%20(2)[1].jpg
Views:	164
Size:	103.8 KB
ID:	9015

When you post, there is 3 icons at the far right side, in the title bar. Paper clip, underline A and happy face. The paper clip is 'Upload attachments'. You can attach any type of files to a post.

Thanks for deflowering that section! Out of curiosity, is that you holding the gun? How do you like it?

Comment

That isn't me. That was one of my Sergeants. His head is cocked to the side WAY too much. He had never fired a scopes rifle prior to the M4 with RCO.

I had tried to use the attachment icon last night for a Mk-12 PowerPoint but it said invalid file. There is/was nothing wrong with the file.

Comment

• MescaBug
        MescaBug commented
        Editing a comment
        So maybe its just jpegs? I'll do some test.. He must have got a stiff neck after that!

I dig the Mod0 with the round PRI carbon fiber foreend. Id like one as a different tool to grab when the carbine doesnt seem to be enough.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Originally posted by Game Warden View Post
        That isn't me. That was one of my Sergeants. His head is cocked to the side WAY too much. He had never fired a scopes rifle prior to the M4 with RCO.

I had tried to use the attachment icon last night for a Mk-12 PowerPoint but it said invalid file. There is/was nothing wrong with the file.
        That is a buddy of mine. That was suppose to be me but unfortantely I had another course I had to do. I kinda laugh at the picture seeing the way that he is holding it.

Comment

• USMCSGT0331
          USMCSGT0331 commented
          Editing a comment
          Last edited by USMCSGT0331; 11-22-2018, 02:02 AM.

• Game Warden
          Game Warden commented
          Editing a comment
          Did the guy's name start with a B and end with an O?

No he was an 0311. We were both squad leaders in the same platoon. The guys name did start with B but ended with N.

Comment

If your talking about the guy behind the gun, yes he was an 0311. However his name begin in B and ended in O (as per my email.) The guy behind the gun then it isn't your friend. This was a Sergeant that worked on the range for me. He is out of the Marine Corps now.

Are you talking about the guy squating down? I know the two in the prone because the worked at WTBN but the guy squating didn't. I'll send you a PM.
          Last edited by Game Warden; 03-08-2016, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X