• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotting for the boy at the 50yrd line.

Comment

Didn't take him long how to figure out how to adjust the rest...LOL

Comment

My Boys first 15 shot group....few flyers, but well on his way!

Comment

We finished out the box of fifty on the next string....My boy killed it! Not bad for a 6 year old on his first day out! Thanks to everybody who made this happen

Comment

Wow, I'm stunned. I see I must have missed this post and I'm a little late, but Wow. What a cool set up. I didn't know we also had the smallbore bug in common.

Comment

• deltawiskey
              deltawiskey commented
              Editing a comment
              If you get a chance to buy/build one I highly recommend...
              DW

• Hlavinka
              Hlavinka commented
              Editing a comment
              I find shooting smallbore really sharpens me up for the long range game

Happy to see a 40X trainer post brought back! I love shooting/hunting with this thing...

Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail_1013181429.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	459.3 KB
ID:	40780

Comment

Man I love the mil dot work on the T10.

I know that scope work company loves those old T models. I wonder if they could put a mil dot in an old "1" Tube" Redfield?
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
              X