Advertisement

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cz 455

Sorry pmclaine, I managed to make it to the range without my trusty dot drill target, had to use this one instead...
    Anyway, my CZ 455 Varmint in a McMillan M40A22 stock, 17 Hmr, SWFA 10X, EWK thread adapter for my Spectre II can, and of course a Ron Brown sling
    Click image for larger version  Name:	cz108.jpg Views:	1 Size:	835.4 KB ID:	30480

The target boards were soaking wet from the rain the last couple of days so my target got a bit distorted...I should have called it quits after my two cold bore shots!

Click image for larger version

Name:	czt108.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	407.6 KB
ID:	30482

Comment

I got out with the 1/2 inch dot drill target. Three of them with 50 rounds and my Springfield M2.

Ill post the pics here when i get a chance. Not as impressive as your shooting.

Great job, nice rifle. Love those Ron Brown slings serious leather.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Sharp rifle Delta Whiskey

Comment

• deltawiskey
          deltawiskey commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you very much!
          DW

Click image for larger version  Name:	PA077605.JPG Views:	1 Size:	4.13 MB ID:	30510

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_4784.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	3.96 MB
ID:	30509

Tough Task.....
        Click image for larger version  Name:	PA077606.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.34 MB ID:	30511

Click image for larger version  Name:	PA077607.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.26 MB ID:	30512

Click image for larger version  Name:	PA077608.JPG Views:	1 Size:	3.17 MB ID:	30513

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Looking good! Gorgeous rifle as always!!
          What's next week's target challenge? I suppose I could properly address last week's and shoot the dot drill...
          DW

Comment

Im hoping to be away for the weekend camping. I should be able to hit some steel while out in the woods.

Tomorrow the A1ish is scheduled for the M240B range at my local base. 800 plus meters of pop up Ivans.

Ill get some pictiures but nothing postal match worthy.

Comment

• deltawiskey
              deltawiskey commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang...I'd Love to be on the range with you tomorrow!!!
              DW

• pmclaine
              pmclaine commented
              Editing a comment
              And I'd be happy to see you there, matter of fact I'd like to see me there.

My youngest came into the big room at about 0300 with a fever.

I'm stuck home today not at the range.

Hey Phil. Sorry about your youngster. Hope he/she gets well soon!

where is the 800 yard range with pop ups? That sounds like a lot of fun in spite of the personal embarrassment that would follow...

Comment

• pmclaine
              pmclaine commented
              Editing a comment
              Fort Devens in central Massachusetts.

And the daughter is fine if milking it for all she can. thank you for the thoughts

• J!m
              J!m commented
              Editing a comment
              I imagine they open it to the public occasionally, or do you have your military credentials for entry?
          Working...
          X