Latest .22 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest .22 project

I'm not sure what is worse, my love for 22lr or M40's? This is my latest project... its a Vudoo with M-5 bottom metal and a Bartlein barrel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Vudoov2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	202.3 KB ID:	50093

Sorry pmclaine, no target pics yet... hopefully I will get to the range tomorrow!
    DW

Thats awesome.

AOC approves of the smaller carbon footprint of .22.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

That looks beautiful

Comment

Thank you, it is fun to shoot, and stupid accurate! My other .22's are just collecting dust now, I may even sell one

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03702.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	50414

Comment

• kft101
          kft101 commented
          Editing a comment
          I always get a kick out of seeing that top scope.

It is a pretty cool scope, but i wish I had another one of the green Leupold/Redfields... I took it off the A1 to put on the M40. I have a Weaver T-10 that was on the 40X .22lr A1 for a while thats just waiting for a project
        DW

Comment

Working...
        X