twomanattack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• twomanattack

Buying and selling feedback for twomanattack should be posted here.

TMA has sold me and bought tons of stuff from me. Well over $10,000 in stuff between stocks and other items. No issues ever.

Comment

Two man attack is great to deal with and the build quality is very very good, A++

Comment

2 triggers, M40a1 scope mount, all good to go, buy with confidence

Comment

Another multi-thousand dollar deal with TMA that was smooth as glass with Owl shit on it. Thanks for the awesome price on the S&B M40A5 spec scope.

Comment

I've bought several items from TMA and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. Brutally Honest seller, awesome to deal with and probably one of the most knowledgeable sellers you'll find.

Comment

I've bought several items from TMA, including a rifle. always good to deal with.

Comment

I purchased some parts from Twoman, when they got lost in transit by USPS he sent me another box of parts immediately!
                Deal with confidence!
                DW

Comment

Done plenty of business with TMA, both on and off this site, and all have been super smooth! He gets some historically accurate parts made that are almost impossible to find elsewhere, so A+++ for that.

Comment

I have done business with TMA more than once and the transactions were Perfect 100 % ,Great guy to deal with .

Comment

Ok, I got a Unertl turret base, threaded rods;
                      For my pending A5 build, just got a Badger DBM and a 2man 30moa lugged scope base.
                      I know if I buy something from dos hombre, its going to be as perfect as possible.

Comment

I am bumping this for the new guys who are contemplating doing business with me.

Comment

Working...
                        X