Capthook73

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capthook73

Buying and selling feedback for Capthook73 should be posted here.

Awesome guy to do business with. I've done plenty of business with him in the past and it's always been smooth.

Comment

I have done a considerable amount of business with capthook. Always been satisfied with the result. No problems whatsoever and it's been my pleasure to deal with him both on a personal and business level.

Comment

Great guy to do business with, deal with confidence!
        Smooth transactions, great communication, a real asset to this community!

Comment

real fast shipping, well packaged, and as described mst-100. thanks!

Comment

Jason is a good guy to deal with.

Comment

Outstanding! Nice to deal with, buy/trade with confidence! ++++++

Comment

Deal with confidence Capthook73 ,Easy transaction, Excellent communication, Fast shipping = Happy buyer. Seller is 100% good to go.

Comment

Did some recent business with CAPT. like usual great experience

Comment

Great seller. The SSA M40 with upgrades like period correct MRT sling, “Toki” green anodized Redfield 3x9, squared off scope base, upgraded with a tombstone safety trigger group and some bedding, is outstanding. Not to mention the green protecto caddy and Boyt soft leather case, this rifle is a great addition to my collection, plus I plan to shoot this one. Jason went out of his way to make this sale happen, doing everything within his control to keep things moving. Thanks, Harry

Comment

Working...
                    X