WTS: Remington R700 Walnut Police Stock Made M40-ish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Remington R700 Walnut Police Stock Made M40-ish

My interests are going into a different direction, so I'm looking to sell the Remington 700 walnut police stock that I reworked a bit to be like the M40 stocks.

The stock I reworked and selling is detailed on the first post of the second page on this thread: https://www.m40rifle.com/forum/m40/3...-for-m40-repro (The original post and first page pics are of a different stock. Just FYI so there is no confusion.)

How about $450 shipped for it?

Did you have a green Leupold you might want to get rid of also?

Shhhh, don't mention to anyone else if you do, PM me .
    Last edited by pmclaine; 07-28-2018, 07:06 PM.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Sorry, no, don't have one of those. Though I do have a Redfield 3-9X that I'm looking to get anodized green. Hopefully Toki's situation will get better and he reopens shop soon.

And it seems I don't have permission to comment on posts in the classifieds? I tried commenting directly to pmclaine's post above and it gave me that error. Mods?

Comment

Looked up the earlier post.

Thats a pretty stock.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
        X