M40A1 Scope bases for the people asking me for them

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40A1 Scope bases for the people asking me for them

I am receiving MANY requests from members here asking for M40A1 Scope bases. I RARELY use this forum but it seems that most of the referrals are coming forums members here. Feel free to pass the word. I am making a batch of bases for my favorite and finer commercial rifle builders. If anyone needs or wants a base NOW IS THE TIME TO contact me. Most everyone here has my email and or phone number. Text me if you prefer. I am going to take orders for a couple weeks then build the parts. Please contact me directly for details. Those of you who have already worked out something with me are already on my list. I only offer these occasionally. They are not a regular part of our day to day, this is a side project we do from time to time only. SO PLEASE DONT GET LEFT OUT. IF YOU NEED OR THINK YOU WILL NEED A M40A1 SCOPE BASE PLEASE CONTACT ME.

For the newer members who are not familiar with us, I build USMC spec parts occasionally, I have been doing this ON THE SIDE since 2011. All of our stuff is USMC spec and museum quality. I will bump my feedback so folks here who don't know our stuff can make an informed decision.

2man’s good to go from all our past dealings together. Great to hear another run of the A1 mounts are going to be made soon.

Comment

I have few customers asking about these sets, would you post contact info for the uninformed?
      Thanks

Comment

Checks in the mail, thanks
        jack1911

Comment

Working...
        X