Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advertisement

Collapse

Correct Asset inventory tag 4 USMC Sniper project M40A1 M40A3 M40A5 M40A6 DMR M82

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct Asset inventory tag 4 USMC Sniper project M40A1 M40A3 M40A5 M40A6 DMR M82

UPDATE 12/23/19
    Thanks to the folks here who have bought these. I wont out you, I do appreciate the continued loyalty from this crowd.
    *Your IUID will scan if you have that capability. Each IUID is unique. They are not generic QR codes. The QR code is individualized to each tag.* When your collecting something USMC SNIPER this tag is icing on the cake.

Because many of you that use this site and buy my stuff and I am happy to have you as customers. I am letting you now that I am going to list the correct Asset Inventory tags for your USMC SNIPER project on eBay. For the folks who use this site I am happy to save you some money when you contact me direct. Please use my email TheHogsDen@aol.com or text (which is best) to contact me for all you USMC Sniper items. I apologize to the people who contacted me through the message system on this forum. I dont log on to or check the messages here generally. Again please contact me direct for better prompt service.

Click image for larger version  Name:	A688632D-F937-40B6-BF9B-AFE2BC705D35.jpeg Views:	169 Size:	1.80 MB ID:	45282

Attached Files
    Last edited by twomanattack; 12-23-2019, 05:42 PM.

A handfuls of the IUID tags that were ordered are available now. If you purchased one, please contact me directly (i dont check in here much). Most of the folks here have my cell phone number (M40A5 has it if you need it) text anytime 24/7 I will get back to you. I would like to confirm your shipping info before I mail these. Click image for larger version  Name:	667B262E-723C-4EFF-9B80-3CAE87D5EF0A.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	45770

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
    X