Remington USMC M40-66 repro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington USMC M40-66 repro

Parkerized barrel and action, steel bottom metal, will hold five rounds in mag box, hand carved stock with safety bump, Vietnam era web sling, badger ordinance 1966 reproduction scope mount, hi-lux, reproduction tombstone reticle, original 1966 era butt plate, devcon steel bedded, fabulon sealed to protect stock from moisture and to harden the stock, original Wichita sling mounts, 13 1/4 length of pull. Originally commissioned with flat style crown. Designed to custom specifications regarding crown (M40A1 style vs M66). rifle has only been test fired only 5 rounds. I Well E mail pics of the rifle if asked and answer any questions as well to contact me please call (719)439-1168. Thanks for looking. Questions regarding the rifle- This is a custom build the stock was hand carved and has the era steel butt plate this is not the Remington repro that was a limited run gun. The crown is the m40 a1 cut crown not the flat cut. I can email you more pics on request thanks again. Asking 1800$ if interested it is on gunbroker http://www.gunbroker.com/item/563687789
Working...
X