Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wts m40 project 6 digit action

SOLD PENDING FUNDS
    more pics here: s810.photobucket.com/user/549surplus/library/198xxx%20remington%20action

198xxx remington 700 action. has dual sear, tombstone safety, correct smooth bottom metal, 308 bolt face and follower.
    lug slotted w/ thumb relief not a full on clip slot.
    usps money order or other certified funds, will accept paypal but not as gift must add 3.5% 750$ shipped
    ships priority mail insured from 16912
    will be crossposted at snipers hide
    Last edited by BR7.62; 08-14-2016, 12:27 PM.

Damn,

I need one of these but I want it for a 40. Not front cut for A1.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• MescaBug
      MescaBug commented
      Editing a comment
      They all have the front cut. Including the M40s. Clearance for the bullet tip if using clips.

2nds if sale falls thru.

Comment

"They all have the front cut. Including the M40s. Clearance for the bullet tip if using clips."

Yes I am a dumbshit.

Ignorance in this hobby will cost your either by spending too much on the wrong thing or by not seeing that what is available would have went nice with your eventually coming Dep Taylor stock.

I dont know why I even cared about if the thing was cut right or not. I intend on spinning a Bartlein barrel on my future fun gun. Now Ill probably end up getting a nice older gun and go through the moral dilemma of tearing it apart than Ill still have to pay for machining. This would have been one stop shopping with no guilt.

I think the buyer got a nice piece and Im thankful to BR7.62 for giving us the chance to buy it.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
      X