This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: USMC M40A1 With MST 100 and McMillian Return Stock

Offered is a Beautiful USMC M40A1 built to the USMC, Quantico - RTE/Precision Weapon Shop build procedure to the same specs the PWS 2112 Armours did from 1980 to 1999. Built with attention to detail using original USMC M40A1 parts. The rifle is accurate with consistent 1/4 MOA groups with Blackhills 175gr SMK Match ammo. Rifle package comes w/ Original USMC M40A1 Smear Stock, Original USMC M40A1 M70 Bottom Metal, Original USMC M40A1 MRT Sling and USO MST-100 scope package exactly as in the pictures. Fantastic example of a USMC M40A1 for the discerning collector and shooter. Description: • M40A1 Built by GA Precision Build To USMC RTE/PrecisionWeapon Shop build procedure • Remington 700 Short Action, Trued up with lugs lapped • Chambered in 308Win/7.62 Nato Match • Clip Slotted to Remington 40x/USMC Specs • Surface ground recoil lug tapered 2 deg per side. • 25-inch Schneider USMC Spec. 1-12 twist, 6-groove, Stainless barrel 1.200 for 4-inch straight taper to approx. .920 at muzzle • Original USMC M40A1 McMillan Return Smear Stock with Desert Storm Paint still on it • Original USMC M40A1 Win 70 Bottom Metal • Original USMC M40A1 Sling Marked MRT 1986 • Both Glass and Piller Bedded • Old Style Remington Trigger tuned to 2.5 pounds and modified per drawings to USMC Spec. • Matte Black Finish • US OPTIC MST-100 USMC Sniper Marked Scope and US OPTIC Made Scope Mount and Rings-Properly Installed and Set Up by USO Personnel at the USO Factory.

$SOLD

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Will only ship to FFL. Thank you

Beautiful.... If I already didn't have one, this would be GONE.

Comment

Originally posted by tokiwartooth View Post
      Beautiful.... If I already didn't have one, this would be GONE.
      tokiwartooth, I appreciate your comment. I know this rifle will make the next owner very happy.

Comment

Working...
      X