Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40A1 Parts kit

Greetings everyone,

I was planning on building an M40A1 but have since decided on a different project.
    I have a speck ordered M40a1 stock from mcmillan - $550
    Hart 12-twist M40 Barrel $300
    E-Prefix 700 S/A rifle $450
    I can provide pictures later if anyone is interested.
    $1200 plus shipping to your FFL

Last edited by Meema; 07-19-2017, 07:55 AM.

anyone remotely interested?

Comment

They should be. Post up some pictures and I bet it moves.
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

This is a great start on a rifle, all together, with no waiting!
        If I could I would be all over this...
        I agree with pmclaine, pics will help it move : )
        DW

Comment

I will get pictures up tonight. Thanks for your interest!

Comment

Thanks, standing by.

Comment

Comment

Comment

With as many questions as I've seen lately on what to get for a build this is a no brainer.

Add a few small parts a dash of Raven and hit the range.
                  "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Id prefer to sell this as a kit but as of now I have a person interested in the stock and another interested in the barrel. Anyone interested in the receiver?

Comment

What is the rifle currently chambered for? Have a friend Ive been trying to talk into buying an entry level .308 he can grow into, this might work.

Comment

The rifle is in 243 which is the same bolt face for the 308 which is why this is a great building platform for a M40A1/3/5 build.

Comment

Its all perfect wich is why, with his questions and interest, Im surprised j!m didn't just one stop shop with you.

Thank you for the reply.

Comment

Originally posted by pmclaine View Post
                            Its all perfect wich is why, with his questions and interest, Im surprised j!m didn't just one stop shop with you.

Thank you for the reply.
                            No problem!
                            my only request is that whoever buys this kit emails me pics of the completed rifle to show me what I could have had

Comment

Stock is SPF.

I have a couple people who messaged me about the barrel. I will go in order of messages until I get the first "I will take it"
                              As for the rifle, I think I will just hold on to it.

Thanks to everyone for their interest.

Comment

Working...
                              X