WTT Mk12Mod0 clone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT Mk12Mod0 clone

Long time lurker, signed up a while ago. I've been on various other forums under the same name for a bunch of years. Lots of high ticket items bought and sold during that time. With that out of the way-

Looking for a Remington M24 SWS, mk13 or another m40a1. Mk13 and a1 without optics at this point (I do have other trade items if glass is available however) Other military arms (Garands, M1A, 03a4) as trades/partial trades a possibility but prefer the first 3 listed.

Mk12Mod0
    I "HAD" to have one. It's fun. It hammers. I like bolt guns better for pushing distance.
    Deets:
    -BCM rifle
    -Had HCS fit a Douglas contract barrel in December. 150rds down range. Sub moa with IMI and CBC 77gr OTM loads (only thing I shoot)
    -Added stuff includes: Colt a2 stock assembly, SSA-E, Ergo, Harris 6-9 w/ pod lock, QD attachment up front with a KAC panel, KAC vert grip
    - Leupold MR/T 2.5-8 illuminated TMR reticle. ARMS med rings with ring cap and rail.
    -Super deluxe krylon paint that I "aged"
    -2 as new GI 20rd mag
    -5 or 6 30rd mags
    -Bore guide
    -FN sling
    - Can Include 400rds IMI 77gr OTM and 100rds CBC 77gr OTM.
    Paint is krylon that I made look worn. Low mileage on everything.
    Having the stops removed from the rings, Gasbuster vs the Gunfighter CH and a long collar would make this more "correct". Fun shooter, boringly accurate....just don't use it much. Happy to take as many pics as needed/answer any questions. Cross posted.
    Attached Files

This is a well done rifle.

Im not educated enough to tell whats spec or whats not but someday I will have a rifle with one of those PRI tubes.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
    X