WTS/ WTT M40A3/ A5 lug slotted action

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS/ WTT M40A3/ A5 lug slotted action

I have a RR action Remington 700 that was clip slotted by BILL CORLEY at OUTBACK CUSTOM GUNS. If I recall correctly Bill built quite a few of the XM3 rifles back in the day. Please correct me if I'm wrong. The receiver will include a Timney trigger, BO lugged rail and heavy lug. Id like $350 OBO. This doesn't include the bolt. Email me if you're interested and I can email pics.

jasonhoek@gmail.com.
    Thanks.

Deal with confidence, Capthook is 100% GTG and Bill Corley does outstanding work!!
    DW

Comment

Email sent for pictures. I will take this.

Thanks -

Matt

Comment

Sold pending funds. Thanks

Comment

Good deal on the seeds of a new project.

Like seeing stuff like this for sale here save for the temptation and frequent wallet damage.
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Sold. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X