Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: Complete M40A5 Spec Rifle with S&B

Trying to sell my M40A5.

It is a complete spec build ready for the range with the exception of a mod to keep the cheek piece from falling down - see more description and pics below. The rifle was built by Connor McLeod of Celtic Rifles and has 400-500 rounds through it. I shoot mostly steel but the rifle shoots 1/2-3/4 MOA when I have shot paper.

Specs are straight from the USMC:
    Remington 700 Short Action G Series Prefix Serial Number, Clip Slotted
    Schneider USMC Contract Barrel, 24" 1:12" twist, Surefire Muzzle Brake
    Badger Ordnance Recoil Lug
    "Old Style" Remington 700 trigger modified to M24 specs with over travel stop
    The action was parkerized and I painted it with Aervoe
    Schmidt and Bender PMII 3-12x50mm with Gen 2 reticle, Double Turn with More Tactile Clicks, 0.1 MRAD adjustments. It is not a NSN marked scope.
    DD Ross lugged scope mount rail 30 MOA cant
    Badger Ordnance M40A3 scope rings with Badger Ordnance Simrad Mount
    PGW Night Vision Rail Mount
    Harris Bipod BRM-S 6"-9" with KMW Podlock
    TIS Quick-Cuff Sling
    McMillan A4 stock
    Badger Ordnance M5 DBM trigger guard / floor plate

Prefer a face to face sale in Northern Virginia but will ship to FFL in lower 48 at this price or with actual shipping costs to Alaska or Hawaii.

Cheek piece modification is that two nuts were bedded into the top of the stock under the cheek riser. There are two bolts that thread into those nuts that prevent the riser from dropping if the factory screws on the side loosen. In the photo you can see the bolts have tape around the threads to keep them from moving, this allows you to set the height for you, remove the riser and bolts for cleaning the bore and put it back together in the correct position. You can't see any of this when the cheek riser is installed.

PRICE: $7000.00

Photos:
    Last edited by Tim8654; 08-29-2018, 08:53 AM.
Working...
X