M40 replica

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40 replica

Guys and gals, I gotta build a new long range service rifle so I am going to move some back burner projects that could use someone to love them. I am offering up this m40 style rifle. It is built on a limited edition Scout Sniper Association Remington M40 receiver. It is bedded in one of Dep Taylor's stocks (the expensive ones). The stock was used as a school gunsmithing project. It was finished by a good friend of mine and is absolutely gorgeous. It almost looks like glass. Remington bottom metal. I am including a redfield base/rings with it.
    The barrel is not original to the receiver. The receiver was found on a target rifle i bought. The barrel is a new takeoff Varmint contour Remington that was put on to finish the rifle. It headspace correctly, however the writing did not index as such. The Remington information was located on the bottom which was fine with me. The barrel is 2" longer than it should be for a true M40. I am including the web sling with it. The price is firm at $1300 plus shipping to your FFL. I am pricing this low and truly only recouping the money for the stock, action and hardware. The barrel, mount, sling are thrown in. Oh I almost forgot that it has the tombstone safety also. Thanks for looking. I can text pictures as long as you provide your name in private PM (I don't like scammers and will verify that you aren't as such.)

Wow. This is very tempting

Comment

Working...
    X