Remington SSA M40 for sale or trade

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington SSA M40 for sale or trade

I have a Remington 700 M40 SSA rifle for sale with extras. Original SSA M40 bedded with tombstone trigger and early non textured bottom metal. It has a modified Redfield scope base with square corners, 64 stamped 4 screw Redfield low scope rings topped off with a Toki anodized green 3-9×40 scope. The scope is a duplex scope but can be retrofitted with the accurange reticle. Comes with a 1964 MRT stamped sling. I also have an original protecto caddy and Boyt bag from the 60s as well as the original M40 box with challenge coin. Asking $3250 obo or interesting trades. Thanks. Jason
    jasonhoek@gmail.com I can send more pictures if interested.
    Attached Files

Thats an awesome Rifle!!
    DW

Comment

Thanks brother

Comment

Thought the vintage guys over at snipers Hide might be interested in this rifle so I posted a link. I will remove it if you dont want that exposure.

Complete set up ready to go, good deal.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Thank you sir. I appreciate it.

Comment

I will sell just the rifle for $1500 if anybody just wants the rifle.

Comment

Couple of pics

I also have a marble cleaning rod, log book and original redfield lens covers. The M40 SSA box sleave and callenge coin are also included.
              Attached Files

Comment

Sold pending funds. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                X