Seven Digit 1969 M40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seven Digit 1969 M40

This is an original, 1969 military contract seven digit M40 barreled action and issued black satin scope. The scope is serialized to another rifle within the same range as this rifle. The stock is not original. The scope mount is correct but I have no idea if it is original or not. The mount is not serialized. My first preference is to sell this as a complete rifle with scope however I will also break it up. As a complete rifle with scope I value it at $12,500. Please PM me if interested. Please note that this is not a discussion thread and PM me with any questions. A brown Protecto Kaddy case and accessories come with it if sold as a complete rifle.

I will also be listing some other items in the next few days including an MEU(SOC) .45 and some M14 type NM and XM21 tribute rifles.

Thank you for looking.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Majikani; 06-20-2020, 08:39 PM.

MEUSOC .45 you say?..........hmmmmmm.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
    X