Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE New Black CMP Long Rifle Hard Case

EDIT: Spoken for on the hide listing.

Like the subject says, I have a new black CMP long rifle hard case that's just taking up space in my place. It's thicker and tougher than a cheapo Plano case, but definitely not Pelican tough. Has the CMP logo on both sides.

If you want it, all you have to do is cover shipping from 10023 to you. Dimensions are 55"x15"x5" and weighs about 10 to 12 pounds, so just plug that into your shipping calculator of choice to see if it's worth it to you.

This is it:

Click image for larger version  Name:	cmp black case.jpg Views:	5 Size:	713.3 KB ID:	48664
    Last edited by kft101; 10-24-2020, 04:24 PM. Reason: Hide person say he take this so I say no more here

Lets see the XM-3 that was in it!
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Nah, this was from a Unertl scope auction purchase. It seems CMP put the scopes into cases and tape 'em up immediately after taking all the photos for their listings, as no matter how many times I try to get them to not ship a one foot scope in a five foot case, I always end up with a stack of CMP hard cases I need to unload.

But coincidentally, I do have a XM3 build in the works with Mark at Raven Rifles right now.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
      X