Uso st-100

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uso st-100

I was offered a new in the open box MST-100 but as you guys probably know, I already have one.

If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll pass on the contact info.

Under $3g shipped...

I wish I had the cash to grab one of these up while they are available...im sure pretty soon they will all be gone!
    DW

Comment

Well if you want I can put you in touch...

Comment

Is this still available?

Comment

If the answer is NO......

USO is compiling a build list if you can wait.

People have been getting scopes off CMP at close to USO prices.
          Last edited by pmclaine; 09-02-2018, 04:27 PM.
          "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Okay thx I'll keep a lookout. Wasn't sure if they finished up because there's none on it right now.

Comment

and I will keep an eye out for you.

saw one on Gunbroker - Unertl T model - $5K Id pass unless you are flush. Sold by same guy I bought my 22-250 donor for my A1ish.

There is also a return Unertl on GB didnt think to check price.
              "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
              X