This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS : SIMRAD Gen 3 AN/PVS-9 KN203FAB Long Range Clip On NVD

Complete your M40A3 , M24, DMR, or just about anything you want with a simrad cap! I know alot of you guys have the simrad caps on the scopes now its time to get the night vision to go on them!

Image and lens are crystal clear. Operates on 2 AA batteries. Manuals included as well as a pelican case. This Gen 3 Night Vision unit was manufactured in 2006 and was bought from Law Enforcement surplus. This unit was serviced by SPA Defense in Ft Lauderdale before they went under.

The Omni IV tube is rated for .50 caliber. Please note the KN200 model is the European version with lower grade tubes, This is the KN 203 and has higher quality tubes. Also note that the KN253 had a smaller lens and therefore gathered less light. The KN 203 has a much larger lens allowing for more light and a clearer picture.

It is in excellent condition and I have only powered it up twice, once when I received it and once to take the picture above. In the night vision image the house is at about 400 yards and the treeline in the backround is about 800 yards. The shaky cell phone picture does it no justice the sight picture is very clear. I am only selling it to fund a different project. USA sales only, No International.

I have this listed elsewhere as well but will of course go by time stamp. Example photo on rifle is just a generic one not actual unit.

$1650 Shipped.
    Attached Files

... Sold! ....

Comment

Working...
    X