WTS: M49 Spotting scope - Older Brass tag and Clear $250 OBO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS: M49 Spotting scope - Older Brass tag and Clear $250 OBO

I have a really nice clear M49 with the older brass tag. Has what looks to be a Unertl style 20x eyepiece. I cleaned the prsims and reglued one. Removed debris. Viewout is very nice for this old scope. Has front lens cover. Some old masking tape residue that I gave up on, soak it and scrape it off if you choose.
    Asking $250 OBO delivered. New here, on many other boards. Take a look..

Last edited by mustbeme; 09-10-2019, 06:55 PM. Reason: Added pic

Your ability to work on these scopes is a value to us.

I bought one of Badgers NOS kits he came across a few years ago so my present needs are met.

Knowing that there is a way to get one of these worked on now means if I see one somewhere in banged up state there is hope.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Working...
    X