WTB-M24 Iron Sight Bases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB-M24 Iron Sight Bases

I'm looking for a set of iron sight bases for an M24, preferably made by RPA... anybody know where I can find them??
    Thanks!
    DW

G'day mate;
    I've been looking too, the only thing i've found is this website. He sells a WB490 style base.
    I haven't ordered one yet to check but if you do order on, please let us all know how it is
    Cheers
    Carso
    http://www.steveearleproducts.com/redfield.htm

Comment

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve Earle makes great products.

Excellent! I didn't realize he made those mounts!
    Thanks!
    DW

Comment

Hello Outback Gun parts sells the rear sight base for the Redfield Palma sight there are 2 sight bases in the pictures Rem 40x and the smaller one is the one you need the inside of the base has been grinded down so you can tighten the scope rings with a socket I hope this helps, geoff3

Comment

• zigjib
        zigjib commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks Geoff!

Thank you for the replies, still haven't found an RPA mount. I might have to get the Redfield style...
      DW

Comment

Turns out OK Webber still makes them!
        FYI... If you want to order a set you need to contact them as they are not listed on the website...
        DW

Comment

I have 2 of Otto’s RPA bases. Never had any issues with them.

Comment

my mistake, i thought the RPA bases were the older flat redfield types. Otto will happily sell you the newer style iron sight bases but as has been discussed, you have to email him directly as they aren't listed on the site. Otto's a great bloke and will help you out

Comment

Working...
            X