X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remington700pss
    started a topic Wtb: Iba xm-3 efr

Wtb: Iba xm-3 efr

Looking to purchase a IBA XM-3 EFR. This was the only part I could not find for my XM-3 build. Any help would be appreciated.

• TimP8541
    replied
    Colorado Micro Precision is a defunct company. No longer in business. The Badger version is the closest you're going to come to the original, unless you find a unicorn!

Leave a comment:

• kft101
    replied
    The IBA marked ones will probably be impossible to find. If need the exact part minus the markings, Colorado Micro Precision made them. They occasionally make a batch of them, when they get enough interest, or if someone orders enough to make it worth their while. Try contacting them. Just be aware that there are two different versions; the first/gen 1 version is what was used on the XM3, the latest version has a the teeth of the picatinny rail top off by one or so. And then there's the version with the extended rear as well.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony29
    replied
    You may be able to find one if you keep an eye out on the forum's, and armslist,ebay and etc.... the other option is a Badger Ordnance EFR I know it's not what was used but it is an option.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X