WTB S&B 3-12x50 PMII

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB S&B 3-12x50 PMII

For an upcoming M39 EMR build I am looking for a proper Scope with the USMC spec features. Yes I know what I am asking for, a M8541 Premier would be optimum, but since I have been looking for 4 years with no luck, I am considering ordering an S&B 644-911-972-89-64A38 from EuroOptic. If anyone has a scope they would consider selling please PM me. Thanks, Harry

Tough to find either one. I grabbed a 3-12 from EuroOptic about 6 months ago. The 3-12 isn’t made commercially anymore but SB will make one to order if you call them. Not sure of the cost.

Comment

PM sent - I have a similar model I would sell.

Comment

"The 3-12 isn’t made commercially anymore but SB will make one to order if you call them."

That is correct. There is about a 2 week turn around time for S& B to build you what you want and mail it to you. You'll need to contact a S&B dealer to place the order. S&B will then make it and mail it directly to you. I went thru Bear Basin Outfitters in California, just because they are real helpful to me, and the guy that owns it knows S&B and can get quick answers from them. Cost was $3200.
        jack1911

Comment

Piteously Uninformed: thanks for the source! I am strongly considering ordering a new one.

Comment

Found a gently used scope. Many thanks to all that responded. Harry

Comment

If anyone else is looking, EuroOptic has these in stock. They had 4. They now have 3.

Comment

Thanks, I will pass it along.

Comment

Working...
                X