Tombstone safety lever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tombstone safety lever

Looking for an early style M40 safety lever to buy.

There is an entire trigger for sale on Gun Broker:
    https://www.gunbroker.com/item/856392461

DW

Comment

Originally posted by deltawiskey View Post
      There is an entire trigger for sale on Gun Broker:
      https://www.gunbroker.com/item/856392461

DW
      Hi...... sorry for the delayed response. I'm afraid to look, some of the prices on these triggers scare me LOL.. I believe I now have every part to build one except for the safety lever. I guess I'll keep looking and asking around until I find one. Thanks though for the heads up.

Comment

The price on that one caught me...

Id do a request to buy an early complete action. Nothing to do with the USMC 6 digit range maybe not even .308 bolt face or SA, use the trigger and keep the action for another build.

Sure its $450 or so spent but you would have another beautiful early action for your next build.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

I just looked, starting bid is 130.. dollars. It's to bad the availability and cost to obtain the needed parts are out of financial reach for a lot of us. I know for me, I'll never attempt to build a second one. The one I'm finishing now is just similar to an M40.

Comment

Check eBay. There are a few complete triggers under $100 and a couple about $150ish.
            Some are double sear others are single sear.

Type in Remington 700 M40 triggers for a search

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
            X