Advertisement

Collapse

X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone heard from Toki?

i haven't seen or heard him on here in a while.

Has as anyone else? Is he ok?

FYI, he is fine just very busy...

Comment

Ok thank you!

Comment

I do hope that all is ok with him I know he was under the weather for a while. He has had a Unertl MST of mine since the spring. Have had a little email correspondence with him but haven't heard much over the last couple months. Regardless i hope is health is improving.

Comment

e
          Originally posted by rlm8541 View Post
          I do hope that all is ok with him I know he was under the weather for a while. He has had a Unertl MST of mine since the spring. Have had a little email correspondence with him but haven't heard much over the last couple months. Regardless i hope is health is improving.
          Im good guys, just dealing with some "distractions". Never been healthier, been working out a lot, dealing with some stress. You know the way it is, hard to keep your mind on fun things when dealing with life issues.

ill get to the MST this weekend, my wife is visiting my daughter at school this weekend, while I deal with the boys football, so I'll have some me time this weekend. I'll be in Alabama on business earlier in the week, but will carve out time on Friday to finish it up.

Last edited by tokiwartooth; 10-09-2017, 06:00 PM.

Comment

No worries sir....Just glad to hear you are well....Thanks!

Comment

Glad to hear all is well!

Comment

Working...
              X