Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toki status

Guys
    just wanted to update everyone, dealing with some family issues right now that make it impossible for me to do any work. Will update you in a few weeks.

toki

Hang in there ,Joe.

Comment

I hope everything works out. We aren't going anywhere. Take care of you and yours.

Comment

Hang in there Joe!

Comment

Ok guys, going to try and work this out, won’t get into details, but I’ve been mentally checked out for MONTHS because of this situation in my life. Things looking positive now. Sorry about that.

Comment

Great Toki.

Comment

Well i hope this will bring a smile i had to sell this set up broke my heart she just came home last weekend. If i recall this was the second or third scope you did.

Comment

I have receiver 758. Sweet rifle!

Comment

I have a glossy Redfield that needs some love when every thing is going your way again.
                  "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

The same here!

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Hope all is well with you guys!!! It's been quite some time since I've been here.

Wife and I are on the road to being happier than ever, getting our relationship back together.
                      It's been a tough road, with a lot of hurt and resentment for both of us.
                      Gonna be a few more months until I think we are at the point where I'm back in my house.
                      Guys, let me tell you... When your wife stops complaining to you, she's done. Its not because she just stopped and wants to leave you alone.
                      When she complains... Don't run away... Go to her, hug her, tell her you love her, make love to her..... When they complain they are starving for your attention. Please know this, and do something if you really love your wife.
                      Many of us find out the hard way. I'm just glad there was enough love between us to try and save it.

Comment

AMEN to that good luck be well

Comment

Hey Joe.
                          takes a hell of a big man to say something like that. Must be that Italian blood in ya!

Comment

Great to hear from you and wish you the very best in this endeavor.

BT

Comment

Glad your doing better Tok....Good to hear from you. Not sure if we can but if you need anything, PM us/me.

Comment

Working...
                              X