Doesnt get much better....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doesnt get much better....

Went to the mailbox after sweating my way through cutting the lawn. Expecting the typical stupid shit.

Only three things....

Click image for larger version

Name:	P7048007.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	1.66 MB
ID:	36960

The covers I put out a request for help finding last week (Thank you Marine!), Leatherneck with Hard Corps Muther Fucker Al Gray on the front and a Dillon Blue Press Catalog.

No requests from the NRA for money, no bills, none of my wifes catalogs.

Perhaps there is hope for the USPS.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

.....and I have taken my old cover back from the son.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0574.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	90.7 KB
ID:	36962

Boot needs to exude his own salt and live through life to create his own faded cover experience.

He gets the new cover I wanted mine back.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

My mail looked nothing like that... maybe I should call the USPS and ask them why mail mail sucks. Bill's, Bill's, billsss

Comment

• pmclaine
        pmclaine commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, yes you should.

and get a big angry dog staked out by the mailbox.
    Working...
    X