Back on track lets talk Black Friday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back on track lets talk Black Friday

Didnt want to mention it to anyone yesterday but they had this thing called Black Friday going on.

Lots of sales for shit and I didnt need the competition out there shopping for shit I want.

Ended up buying three boxes of that Federal AE .223 for an upcoming carbine class. Figure Ill just let the shitty brass lay where it drops.

and despite being offered a battle belt buy Defender3 I ended up spending a shit ton at Optics Planets putting together something Ill wear two or three times in my lifetime and it will sport a First Aid kit that will be found in my safe by my heirs with all the shit expired in 2021.

Anyone else hear about BF and get any deals?

Shooting tomorrow some M40 with 43.6 of 4064 and no Magnetospeed lets see how the harmonic balances have changed and now Ill have to start my whole reloading BS from scratch.

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Well, even if you suck at the course, at least you'll look high speed.

So far, I've only bought a pair of Danner Alsea's. I'm still deciding on the Gunslinger II, no real deals on them except for the Optics Planet 11% coupon with free shipping.

Raked leaves this morning in time for rain that started at noon. Quantico ranges are closed this weekend and with the rain, it looks like I'll be in the dungeon setting up the T-7 for some 30-06 and 308.

Comment

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      I will answer for Defender3 as I think I recognize them as a Rockler product....

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment

• Defender3
      Defender3 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I did cut channels for Rockler T-Tracks. With limited space, it allows me to quickly install another tool or switch between presses.

"that" No more editing posts...

Comment

I thought I had embedded pictures with my comment, but they aren't showing so here they are.

Comment

• Bildoe308
        Bildoe308 commented
        Editing a comment
        Slick set up!

• Bildoe308
        Bildoe308 commented
        Editing a comment
        Appreciate the Information Phil😃
    Working...
    X