The Snipers of Da Nang - Guns & Ammo, October 1966

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Snipers of Da Nang - Guns & Ammo, October 1966

A 600dpi scan of an article about Da Nang Snipers, 77Mb download through Dropbox. I also included a couple of adverts I found interesting since it was before the gun control act of 1968 when you could mail order some good stuff. Enjoy!

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Technical error fixed - new file located here:

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Originally posted by Defender3 View Post
      ... before the gun control act of 1968 when you could mail order some good stuff.
      Yeah. Back before crime rates went up, and you could display your guns in an unlocked rack in your house because prior-felons didn't have to steal yours to get one. The Act didn't do anyone any favors.

You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

Thanks for sharing the article.
        You can take a Marine out of the Corps, but you can't take the Corps out of a Marine.

Comment

What I found interesting is there is no author credited, as well as some phrase and wording similarities with ORW. I was also wondering if that pictured armorer could be "Little Johnson" that Major Land referenced.

Comment

Working...
          X