Noob here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noob here.

Building my 1st bolt gun. Was in the Marines with 2/5 (2002-2006). Here mostly for parts.

Hope you find what you need.

Get all the parts together perhaps you wont be "Pizza Box" anymore.
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

LOL believe it or not but in 4 years I only quailed once and that was in bootcamp. Our CO's after were more interested in hikes and CQB.

Comment

• pmclaine
        pmclaine commented
        Editing a comment
        I went Pizza Box in boot.

Qual'd only one time in Fleet for Expert.

MSG duty we qual'd yearly with our .38s, shotguns and fam fired Uzi - only got a badge for the .38 and wore SS for that.

Its a real shame that todays Marines are not treated as the adults Marines of old were that could sign their rifles out for range time and were issued an allotment of ammo for practice. Least that's the tale of old how Marines were treated in the days of the '03. Pretty sure they got more pay for an expert badge.

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
    X