• Show
Clear All

• R.I.P. Kelly

Click image for larger version

Name:	36292442-2939-4862-B8DB-C2D92D9BF3BD.jpeg
Views:	70
Size:	435.2 KB
ID:	50159

Sure sorry to read this, but thank you for posting.
    DW

Comment

For those who were not here or do not remember MFS-INC was the user Kelly used when he was active shortly on the forum.

Click about and then Find all posts at the bottom for some great first hand info.

https://www.m40rifle.com/member/422-mfs-inc

Comment

I mentioned it at the Hide....

Im sure many here have got a lot of life enjoyment out of what he made and some have even had their lives saved by his products.

Not a bad lifes testament if you can say you brought joy and saved lives.
        "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

RIP to him.

Comment

Every 8541 or 0317 since the late 70s has held at least one McMillan stock in there hands, and all will always remember it.

Comment

Working...
            X