Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSA on GB $3,500 Auction Ends 7/19/2018 9:15 PM

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/779359453

And the upgraded Chuck Mawhinney version...

https://www.gunbroker.com/Item/779754666

Comment

What scope is that on the Mawhinney?

A regular Redfield painted/anodized green?
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Looks like a painted Redfield Revolution to me..

Comment

you could make a couple decent clones w/ 6 digit actions for the price of each of them...

Comment

Are these seriously going for this much?

Comment

Originally posted by m1marty View Post
              Are these seriously going for this much?
              if they are still listed and the auctions ended apparently not........

"...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

On Gunbroker #779812842, one of the 7 digit , no pics, priced at $24k starting bid. I am not the seller, nor affiliated. Lots of opportunities to spend your fiat currency right now........Harry

Comment

CMP auction has an m40 for sale US marked. Serial number is 6257309

http://cmpauction.thecmp.org/detail....gton-Model-700

Comment

Originally posted by HarryB View Post
                  On Gunbroker #779812842, one of the 7 digit , no pics, priced at $24k starting bid. I am not the seller, nor affiliated. Lots of opportunities to spend your fiat currency right now........Harry
                  Its rifle #6257284. Genuine gun. I have 2 recorded sales, one in 2010 for 13K$, and then again on Guns International (I dont have the date nor the sale price). Without pictures, I wonder if this aunction is legit.. The description is typical of what you would find on Google...

Comment

Looks like the SSA's wont sell at $3500.

Comment

• Majikani
                      Majikani commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not today...

Originally posted by HarryB View Post
                    So this one has had pictures up now for a few days. Auction ends today. Apparently it was sold previously through Rock Island Auction...

Comment

The SSA at $3500 sold on GB a few days back. I doubt the 7 digit will bring $24k, given what the last one sold for on CMP auction.

Comment

are these clip slotted ?

Comment

• pmclaine
                          pmclaine commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yes sir. They are.
                      Working...
                      X