M40 Barrel Stamps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M40 Barrel Stamps

Looking for a source for the correct barrel stamps used on the M40's. REP, triangle with letter inside, etc. Can send for engraving but that is rather expensive over several rifles.

I cant help with sourcing the stamps die maker would be my first guess to get something custom done.......

building 40s eh?

any .223 Bartleins in the pipeline with that fantastic Raven on the right cylinder?
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

• Raven 6
      Raven 6 commented
      Editing a comment
      Not yet, but it's coming soon. :-)

• pmclaine
      pmclaine commented
      Editing a comment
      No hurry

The 700 VS series made in the 90’s have these stamps.
    Can usually pick them up for $600. Bought this one with a C prefix receiver in 308 with 24” barrel for $550. Shoots really well. I know it’s not what your looking for but just an FYI.

Comment

Working...
    X