Views:	1
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	43267

Click image for larger version

Name:	m403.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	43268
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Reloads Phil?

Comment

Originally posted by Bildoe308 View Post
      Reloads Phil?
      The last 15 rounds of my 42.1 IMR 4064, FGMM 1X, 168 SMK, WLRP
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Need to start reloading, nice group Phil!

Comment

Originally posted by Bildoe308 View Post
          Need to start reloading, nice group Phil!
          Im not realizing the real benefits of reloading right now.......and thats a good thing.

Reloading was awesome during the worst of the ammo drought.

I had good ammo when others had none.

Now, if patient, I can find FGMM 175s at great prices...just picked up 500 rounds yesterday.

For pistol ammo I could probably buy loaded ammo cheaper than my components cost.......buy loaded ammo, pull it down and reload the components - cheaper than buying bullets, powder, primers on their own - the cost would be the brass. Of course who would do that.

Reloading is fun but its also a lot of chasing your own tail, trying to find the perfect load, than realizing your throat is eroding and you need to start over.

Sisyphus feels bad for reloaders.

The chase of trying to achieve what FGMM does and never achieving it except in moments.

Comment

Working...
          X