Views:	19
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	44039

Click image for larger version

Name:	810194.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	44040

Ballistics chart indicated a 1.52 mil hold so I bracketed the center mass circle with 1.0 and 2.0 mil dot to start....

Click image for larger version

Name:	810195.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	44042

Pretty happy with that work I got cocky and figured to fire the last dozen rounds at the lights out T. Not bad for holding reference off the desired point of impact. These simple Leupolds are fun as hell.
    Attached Files
    "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Looking good.

Comment

• steveu
      steveu commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice!!!!

Your wood....gives me wood

Comment

Originally posted by Capthook73 View Post
      Your wood....gives me wood
      Sword Fight!
      "...But they would never find anything to beat the old Springfield ...the long sleek streamline, very slim but with potent bulges, all in the just exactly right places to give it that pugnaciously forward-leaning, eager look that marked the Springfield. Beside it, the M1 looked like a fat old man puffing with a lack of training...the two most beautiful things made in America were the ax-handle and the clipper ship? ...they should have added one more thing: The Springfield '03 rifle..."

Comment

Originally posted by Raven 6 View Post
        Looking good.
        These are some Beta rounds I made up for my 16 inch AR.

I think they are at 22.9 of XBR 8208.

I have some 23.3

Comment

• pmclaine
          pmclaine commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn I doubled the trigger and posted too fast.

As I was saying....

I have some 23.3 XBR 8208 under a 77 Nosler CC and Im thinking they will shoot tighter.

Nice shooting, I use 8208 for 69's and 80's in my 223. Great powder!

Comment

Nice shooting.
          Where did you get that stock?
          That's bad to the bone, great figure too.

Comment

• deltawiskey
            deltawiskey commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm pretty sure that is a Taylor Precision Engineering stock.
            DW

Originally posted by Pvt.Joker1955 View Post
          Nice shooting.
          Where did you get that stock?
          That's bad to the bone, great figure too.
          Delta has it.

Taylor Precision engineering wood.

Comment

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
          X