Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmclaine
    replied
    People that know how to adjust Walker triggers can create some amazing triggers.

People that cant adjust a walker have apparently given the anti gun crowd the ammunition to bankrupt Remington.

Leave a comment:

• Pvt.Joker1955
    replied
    I'm sure I'll end up with what I want. My question is are the originals adjustable and as mine is going to be used in matches would a new aftermarket work better? After all the originals were sniper worthy and my skill level isn't even close to those guys.

Leave a comment:

• pmclaine
    replied
    Put the trigger you like on it.

Leave a comment:

• deltawiskey
    replied
    I read over on the M14 Forum a guy put an old style safety on a new Timney trigger... I thought that was a pretty good idea.
    If I come across an unserviceable trigger, or just the safety I may give that project a try!
    DW

Leave a comment:

• Pvt.Joker1955
    started a topic M40 USMC issue trigger vs. Timney etc.

M40 USMC issue trigger vs. Timney etc.

I 'm putting the last finishing touches on my M40 relica in .308. I'm currently using the trigger it came with, non adjustable , a bit on the heavy pull side but she did throw a decent cloverleaf group on her first outing.
    My question is this, What would you seasoned builders /shooters put on it ? The real McCoy or an aftermarket? I'm not going for the full blown replica as it's got a new receiver, new Rem barrel etc. It will never be a "real" one but it sure resembles one and so far shoots great. The trigger is a bit stiff for my taste but as I said I adapted to it OK. I'm kind of leaning towards something like I have on the .223, a nice light 2 lb. or so adjustable pull.
    That trigger spoiled me BIGTIME !

Are the original triggers adjustable and if so in what range ?

All comments and or advice is greatly appreciated !

JOKER ( Is that you John Wayne?)

Advertisement

Collapse

Working...
X